Friday, November 23, 2012

And the Mystery Quilt begins

Lets see if this will get me to posting at least once a week to keep up with all the other fantastic quilters out there.

Over at Quiltville.com, Bonnie Hunter has started her yearly mystery quilt, this one will be taken down on June 1st, 2013 when it goes into her next book. So be sure and save and/or print each set of instructions.

Here is the link to part one, if you click on the Easy Street link at the top of her blog you can find the instructions for all the material yardage you will need. Each week you will find the instructions at the Easy Street tab at the top of her blog.

Now the picture up at the top was the first mystery quilt I did, that will be going to my sister Verna, its part of her bedroom set I have made. I put it up there to illustrate the 192 4-patches that we get to make for the first week of "Easy Street". Once I have them all or nearly all of them put together I will post them here and on FB  so everyone can see what I am doing.

Now to get started on cutting 2" strips.. lol this will be loads of fun. What a great way to spend black Friday. :D
I do have some other updates to post also, but need to get the pictures upload and resized.


Happy Sewing

No comments:

Post a Comment