Sunday, November 25, 2012

Pinwheel quilt

Debbie's Quilt top is coming along pretty good, this week before I started the mystery quilt that Ms Bonnie Hunter is putting on over at Quiltville's Blog, I was able to get 4 rows completed, with only minor hiccups or goof ups.. lol I just left them as they are barely noticeable.

Here are a few pictures of 2 rows done and put together.
Laid out across the foot of my bed.


At the head of my bed.


Laid out from the head of the bed to the foot of the bed. 
Hmmm maybe I only need to do a hundred of them. I have 40 of them done and the Table Runner for her almost done. Will be working on it again this next week since we won't be getting part 2 of the Mystery Quilt until Friday morning.

What will you be working on this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment