Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Today's agenda

 Is putting the binding on this Jelly Roll Race quilt that I made for my B/F way earlier this year, I finally got brave enough to machine quilt after listening to him complain it was taking to long to hand quilt it.. lol.
 Its made out of the Sand Hill Plums line of Jelly Rolls by Kansas Troubles for Moda Fabrics
and the Double Cappuccino Sushi Roll by Princess Mirah Design for Bali Fabrics
.. I bought both of these lines from Missouri Star Quilt Company.

Happy to say that the binding is now on the top, now to spend the next few nights hand sewing the backside. :D


 Next project up is my sisters quilt. This was a mystery I did back in May, June and July. I got her quilt top done and table runner top done, now to get the courage up to quilt them.. sighs, first pin basting them together.


No comments:

Post a Comment