Monday, October 8, 2012

Oct. 8, 2012

Cleaned up a bit around my sewing machine. Added 2 rows to the baby receiving blanket that is being crocheted. And made progress on my sisters dresser runner. And found some more Pink to add to Deb n Ricks Quilt top.
Now I have to say that all though Deb is my former sis n law, she is still my sister. I love her and she like a few others has always been there for me through the years, and for that I am eternally grateful.

Now for my Cousin's lap quilt, I did work on it this weekend. The House, it will finish out at 12.5" square when finished, I just laid it out under the ruler and only have 1.5" to add to the top and bottom, the sides are wide enough.
 Roadway is headed around the design wall ( which happens to be my b/f lap quilt)
 I have just that little bit at the top to put together and this part will be done until I start making the "intersections" of the roads.
See all that red, white, and blue in the background, that is to be covered up by "Signature" blocks that I am still waiting on. I suppose I could just figure something else out, but at this moment it doesn't matter as it will not be done in time for Christmas as I had planned, the hold up.. THE SIGNATURE blocks. I need those to determine where the "intersections" of the "roadways" are going to go..

No comments:

Post a Comment