Friday, January 18, 2013

On todays agenda

I was going through my photos and wrote a post up about Wally learning how to sew on my Wilson Rotary. Here is the outcome of it.

A perfect 4 patch out of jean material. I made up some more of those 4 patches, I think they will all go into a lap quilt.






As for me I worked on "Easy Street" a mystery Quilt put on by Bonnie Hunter over at Quiltville.
you can still see how everyone did by heading on over there. The final Link up for Easy Street.

What I got done yesterday and today.
 Setting Triangles I got 6 of them done, 6 more to do.

















Now what do you do with these? Bonus triangles from doing the snowball house type block.. Most folks would probably just throw them away or put them into a crumbs bin.







Well I put them together since they they are already actually matched up.
They came out to just about 1.5 inches.. they are cute.. Will sew those together and put them in another quilt. If I put 2 of these together right, I get a flying geese..






What did you'all get done today?
Happy sewing and quilting.

No comments:

Post a Comment